Help for non-technical people with technical problems
If you've got a website problem that you can't, or don't want to solve yourself, then ask us for help.
No solution, no charge
We don't think you should have to pay if we can't solve your problem… so you don't have to!
Before we do any work, we'll give you a quote so that you know what you're up for. There are no hidden surprises. And because of our "No solution, No charge" policy, you know that you'll get what you pay for.
You could use us if…
- You want to move a website from one host to another
- You have to optimize a site for search engines
- You need to reduce a site's load time
- You've broken some code and you don't know how to fix it
- You need an email form, or a simple online catalogue
- You need to change the way an existing website feature works
- You need to code up a graphic design into HTML/XHTML & CSS
- You need an HTML email which works in a wide-range of email clients
- And many other scenarios
What we're good at
We've had experience with a wide range of Internet technologies (see below) and we're always learning about new ones. Contact us with any problem and we'll let you know whether we can help you.
- PHP 4 & 5
- Linux Hosting
- Windows Hosting
- MySQL Databases
- HTML/XHTML, CSS
- W3C Standards Compliance
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Performance Optimization (reducing a site's load time)
- Accessibility Consultation
- WordPress Plugins and Themes
- Open source software customization
- And much, much more!
How we charge
We charge $38.50 per half hour (inc. GST), with a minimum of 1 full hour per job.
How you pay
After our work is complete we send you an invoice with 2 weeks to pay. We accept cheque, or direct deposit only.
Get help now!
That's it, it's pretty simple. If you need our help, use the form on the right hand column of this page to submit your problem.