WebMark Designs offer a "Web Site Analysis and Critique" service as part of an ongoing initiative to improve the standard of web sites on the Internet. This service involves analysing web sites and determining any usability or accessibility problems commonly found in older web sites.
Under Australian law it is illegal to publish content on a web site that cannot be accessed by everyone. With this in mind, WebMark Designs can evaluate your web site and create reports on how to improve it. Elements such as graphic design, navigation design, layout design and page loading times are all considered.
Who is this service for?
This service can benefit many companies who currently utilise the Internet as a marketing tool. You may need us to analyze your site if any of the following is true about your site:
- There are pages on your site that take too long to load
- Your site doesn't work in some browsers
- Your site is regularly exceeding its bandwidth limits
- Your site does not cater for visitors with visual or physical disabilities
- Your website is more than a few years old
Contact us to organize an analysis of your website today.